- The Village water line is being installed on Sayles St. and they will be working their way to Pine Hill Drive.
- Work is also currently being completed on Hill St where the service line connections are being done.
- Water will be shut off to homes ONLY briefly for the new connection to be made.
- Blue Heron is the company that has been contracted to do this work. They may at times be working in two locations within the Village simultaneously.
- All construction being done is within the Village’s legal right-of-way.
- All areas that have been dug up will be replaced with the same or better materials in the spring. Until then, temporary materials will be used.
- Residents should use caution when entering the construction area. Temporary road closings will happen. When possible, use an alternative route.
- The Village DPW department will attempt to notify you prior to work being done on your property.
ANY CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS please contact DPW Superintendent
Tom Costello @ 607-382-8883