Alfred Village Planning Board Meeting
April 1, 2021 @ 7:30PM
Village Hall & on Zoom
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Apr 1, 2021 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Minutes to be taken by Sherman Clarke
1. Approval of the minutes of the March 2021 meeting
2. Application 21-005 Preliminary Site Plan Zoning District R-2 – Tim Heckman 148-150 North Main St
Replace Facilities Motor Pool by demolishing 150 and the current Motor Pool
3. Proposed Zoning Changes Report from AVB – Peter McClain
a. Additional Use Permit for an Owner-Occupied Two-Family Exemption
b. Convert the properties at 60 -53 N. Main St. From R3 to B2, add to the Overlay Zone c. Corner of W. University and N. Main Convert from R2 to a Civic District
d. Extend E1 behind 138-160 N. Main St. AU Bump Out will be E1
e. Unnumbered property
4. Annual Training Opportunity Southern Tier West Synopsis of courses completed
5. Public Comment – limited to three (3) minutes per speaker on a given topic. Items brought to the Board during this time will be taken under consideration for future response or action. The total time all over to this portion agenda is fifteen (15) minutes.
6. Other Business:
a. CEO report
b. Other Matters
Next Meeting May 6, 2021